Fort Worth Insurance Dispute Attorney
Insurance companies are in business to take premiums and not to pay claims. That is how these giant corporations make money. Only two things can prevent an insurance company from doing business this way: an effective trial lawyer and a jury.
Attorney Randall D. Moore is a peer-recognized trial lawyer in Texas. He is board certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He represents individuals and business owners throughout the Dallas Metroplex and all of North Texas.
The following are examples of the types of insurance claim litigation we handle:
- Denied disability claims
- Denied life insurance and medical claims
- Disputes over personal injury and property damage claims resulting from fires
- Water damage and other homeowner insurance claims
- Lowball estimates of property damage
- Unreasonable delays in paying uncontested claims
- Making you jump through hoops to file a claim
Insurance companies look for reasons not to pay claims or to make it onerous for you to do so. Often you cannot even talk to a human about your claim, or if you do the claims adjuster will not know anything about your case. To protect your rights, you should:
- Document all phone conversations and confirm them with follow-up letters or emails
- Communicate in writing whenever possible so the insurance company cannot deny or distort what you said
- Follow the insurance company’s administrative appeal process
- Discuss your case with an experienced insurance attorney
Insurance claim disputes are often endurance contests. We handle all insurance claim disputes on a contingency fee basis, and our fee usually comes directly from your settlement with the insurance company.