Only two things can prevent those who are powerful from doing exactly what they want to do: an effective trial lawyer and a jury.— Fort Worth-area trial attorney Randall D. Moore
Those who suffer injuries through no fault of their own are sometimes portrayed in the media as greedy individuals who are out to win the lottery. However, if you are the victim of an accident, you did not sell, gamble or give away your health. It was taken from you by someone else. If those who are responsible for your loss had done the right thing, you would not need the assistance of a trial lawyer.
At The Law Offices of Randall D. Moore, PLLC we are committed to representing the rights of average people throughout the Fort Worth Metroplex and the North Texas area who have been harmed by the powerful. We believe that people should not be intimidated into accepting whatever an insurance company decides to offer them. In many cases, it is only through confrontation that people receive the compensation they need and deserve.
Contact us now to schedule a free consultation and case evaluation.
You Have Rights. We'll Help You Protect Them.
Leading our firm is highly respected and experienced attorney Randall D. Moore. A peer-recognized trial lawyer in Texas, Randy is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has the experience to hold insurance companies, big businesses and medical professionals responsible in all types of personal injury cases.
Clients benefit from Randy's insight into and our firm's knowledge of a wide variety of cases and situations, including those involving:
- Car accidents, including texting while driving accidents, crashes caused by drunk drivers and collisions resulting in fatalities
- Truck wrecks and injuries, as well as thorough truck accident investigation
- Other motor vehicle accidents, including motorcycle and commercial vehicle accident injuries
- Work-related accidents resulting in serious injury or wrongful death
- Injuries sustained on someone else's property, such as in a slip-and-fall or swimming pool accident
- Medical malpractice and nursing home negligence
- Injuries caused by unsafe products, such as dangerous drugs and defective medical devices
- Catastrophic injuries such as head injuries, burns and paralysis
- Oil and gas field accidents, as well as injuries caused by explosions and fires
- Insurance and fire damage claims
In addition to handling personal injury and insurance law cases, we represent clients in business and commercial litigation. Whether you have sustained a physical injury, mental injury, property damage or other financial injury, our firm can aggressively stand up for your rights and work to protect your best interests every step of the way.
Serious Representation For Serious Injuries
When a severe and debilitating physical injury has been caused by someone else's negligence, you are often left to deal with the aftermath. If you are wondering where to turn, let us help. Our firm is sensitive to the needs of seriously injured people and their families. We can take over the legal details while you focus on recovering from the life-altering injuries you have sustained, such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), closed head injuries, concussions and open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis and nerve damage
- Amputations and loss of limb
- Fire burns, chemical burns and scarring
- Fractures and crushed bones
In cases involving property damage or financial losses, our firm thoroughly investigates the matter to ensure we determine who is at fault and liable for the damages. We then can pursue a recovery with the proper party, whether that is an insurance company, other business or individual.
Do Not Hesitate To Contact Randall D. Moore Today
To discuss your case with DFW area serious injury lawyer Randall D. Moore, please call our firm at 817-697-2116 or send us an email. There is no charge for your initial consultation. Se habla español.